My name is Dianne Plummer and I am the founder and CEO of True Shade Cosmetics Limited and the brand Your True Shade (YTS). While studying Sustainable Energy and Mechanical Engineering in Sweden and Finland, I was unable to find makeup that offered the ideal coverage without irritating my sensitive skin and eczema. I was frustrated with the unhealthy ingredients in cosmetics and decided to use my background in Chemical Engineering (BEng) to create my own line of skincare and makeup. By using hand picked healthy ingredients that keep my mind at ease, Your True Shade was born in 2015
Vision:To be a trailblazer in natural skincare dedicated to creating healthy products of the highest quality.
Our Mission: To engage our team of highly skilled game changers to create cosmetics using natural minerals, local ingredients and sustainable green business practices for today’s image and health conscious individuals.
Our Brand Statement: Enhancing beauty without compromising health.
- First Caribbean Cosmetics Brand to be certified by Cruelty Free International in the United Kingdom (2018)
- WE-EXPORT Participant (2018) Caribbean Export Development Agency
- Featured on Loop News Jamaica 2018
- Scotiabank Vision Achiever Top Performer 2017
- Featured on virgin.com with Richard Branson 2017
- Featured on UK Telegraph 2017
- Several Gleaner and Jamaica Observer Features 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- IGNITE Grant Recipient 2016
- Official make up of Barbados Movie Barrow Freedom Fighter film 2017 (Film received awards at LA Film Festival and NY Film Festival)
- London Promotion Paks Cosmetics 2017
- USA Launch at Bronner Brothers Show in Atlanta 2017